Texte sur bandeau
sur bandeau ligne 2


Q: Is it possible to apply to the BIOPHAM Master without a first higher education Science degree (e.g., Bachelor, Licence,…) in Physics, Chemistry, Physics-Chemistry or Materials science ?
A: Yes. Candidates awarded with a first higher education Science degree in related fields such as pharmaceutical sciences or life sciences with excellent academic records can also be considered. However, candidates should provide a very convincing demonstration that they have a strong background in chemistry and/or physics.


Q: Is my Passport enough for my proof of residence ?
A: No. We need an official document where your name and address appear on it. It can be an electricy bill, a rent receipt, an official document from your city hall.
Q: What if I live with my parents (or anyone else) ?
A: Then, kindly provide us with a valid proof of residence with their names on it and an ID. Also, you need to ask them to draft and sign a declaration of honour attesting that you are actually living with them.

Q: Do I really have to pass an official English Test to apply?
A: You don't have to pass an official English Test, such as TOEFL/IELTS, as long as you can give us a certificate from your actual University attesting that your courses are/were taught in English. We need to be sure your English skills are good enough, as we will provide our BIOPHAM European Master Programme in English.


Q: Is the choice of the track at Term 3 (University of Lille or University of Silesia in Katowice) determined by a minimum threshold?
A: No. Students may chose the track they want.