In applying to the BIOPHAM Master program during the first call (from November 8th, 2021 to February 18th, 2022 - 23:59 Brussels' time) you automatically apply for an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) scholarship.
In applying to BIOPHAM during the second call for application (from March 15th to May 15th, 2022 - 23:59 Brussels' time) you apply as a self-funded student.
Both Programme Country students and Partner Country students are eligible for EMJMD scholarships (see Erasmus + programme guide )
• The student candidate / scholarship holder declares to not have already benefited from a previous EMJMD scholarship or an Erasmus Mundus Master Course/Joint Doctorate scholarship.
• The student candidate / scholarship holder commits to not benefit from another EU funded scholarship scheme to follow the same EMJMD course for the entire period of the course.
• Programme country students with an EMJMD scholarship are not allowed to benefit from the scholarship when they are in their country of residence for either study, research, placement or thesis preparation.
• Candidates can apply for an EMJMD scholarship to any of the Erasmus+ Erasmus Mundus courses of their choice, but for a given academic year, the number of applications must be limited to a maximum of three different joint programmes.
• The financial support shall be repaid by the scholarship holder in case of fraud or false declaration.
For detailed information on EMJMD scholarships (and the rules and regulations associated with these scholarships) please consult the Erasmus+ Programme Guide (see downloads) or contact master-biophamuniv-lillefr
By applying to the BIOPHAM Master programme during the first call (from November to February) you automatically apply for an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) scholarship. To see how EMJMD scholarships are awarded, please refer to the selection procedure section.
Two different types of EMJMD scholarships are awarded:
|Contribution to BIOPHAM participation costs||18 000€ (2-year full-time Master’s degree)|
|Contribution to travel costs||2 000€/year if place of residence is less than 4 000km from Biopham coordinator (University of Lille) |
3 000€/year if place of residence is more than 4 000km from Biopham coordinator (University of Lille)
Exception: 1000€/year if you live in a Programme Country
|Contribution to installation costs||1 000€ one time cost |
Exception: 0€ if you live in a Programme Country
|Living allowance (max. 24 months)||1 000€/month (not when in country of residence and max. 3 months in any Partner Country)|
|Contribution to BIOPHAM participation costs||9 000€ (2-year full-time Master’s degree)|
|Contribution to travel costs||1 000€/year|
|Contribution to installation costs||–|
|Living allowance (max. 24 months)||1 000€ per month (not when in country of residence)|
|EU Member States + Iceland, North Macedonia, Liechtenstein, Norway, Serbia and Turkey||10 remaining scholarships|
|All countries of the world except the Programme Countries||44 remaining scholarships|
Scholarships specifically available for targeted countries among partner countries
|Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro||4 remaining scholarships|
|Available for targeted countries among partner countries||2 remaining scholarships|
|Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia||3 remaining scholarships|
|Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Nepal||3 remaining scholarships|
|DPR Korea, Indonesia, Malysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam||2 remaining scholarships|
|Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan||1 remaining scholarship|
|Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan||1 remaining scholarship|
|Bolivia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Paraguay||2 remaining scholarships|
|79 countries : 48 from Africa, 16 from Caribbean & 15 from the Pacific||2 remaining scholarships|