THE PARTICIPATION COSTS
The participation costs for the BIOPHAM programme depend on where you are coming from and amount to:
- € 9 000 /year for Partner Country students
- € 4 500 /year for Programme Country students
Note : the EMJMD scholarship holders will not be required to advance these costs. They will be directly transferred to the chosen institutions of his/her track. However, self-funded students will have to pay their own participation costs.
Where are you coming from ?
- Citizens from EU Member States
- Citizens from Iceland, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Norway, Serbia and Turkey
- If you have you lived, resided or carried out your main activity (work, study, etc.) for more than 12 months over the last five years in one Programme Country listed above, at the date of application
- All other countries not listed above
- The registration as a regular student in all visited universities (depending on the chosen track)
- Language and culture courses at each HEI (Higher Education Institutes) integrated in the BIOPHAM curriculum
- Access to library and laboratories
- Student management, services and activities
- Support in visa application procedures, etc (without supporting costs).
- Health, liability, accident and assistance insurance (see ‘student life‘ tab)
- The Joint event: Integration Week & Summer School at Pisa (Italy)
- The Graduation Ceremony
- All other academic and administrative costs (e.g. degrees issued from the attended partner Universities, access costs, recognition costs, etc.)
Some individual module‐related costs (e.g. certain books and materials, etc.)
- Living expenses