THE PARTICIPATION COSTS
The tuition fees for the BIOPHAM programme depends on where you are coming from and amount to:
- € 9 000 /year for Partner Country students
- € 4 500 /year for Programme Country students
Note: the EMJMD scholarship holders will not be required to advance these fees. They will be directly transferred to the chosen institutions of his/her track. However, self-funding students will have to pay their own tuition fees. They can apply to our Consortium Fee Waiver or other funding in order to reduce the costs.
Where are you coming from?
- Citizens from a EU Member States
- Citizens from former Yugoslav, Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein and Turkey
- If you have you lived, resided or carried out your main activity (work, study, etc.) for more than 12 months over the last five years in one Programme Country listed above, at the date of application
All other countries not listed above
- The registration as a regular student in all visited universities (depending on the chosen track)
- Language and culture courses at each HEI (Higher Education Institutes) integrated in the BIOPHAM curriculum
- Access to library and laboratories
- Student management, services and activities
- Support in visa application procedures, etc (without supporting costs).
- Health, liability, accident and assistance insurance (see ‘student life‘ tab)
- The Joint event: Integration week & Summer School at Pisa (Italy)
- The Graduation Ceremony
All other academic and administrative fees (e.g. degrees issued from the two attended partner Universities, access fee, recognition fees, etc.)
Some individual module‐related costs (e.g. certain books and materials, etc.)
- Living expenses